2. Purchase Agreement – In consideration of your use of the service(s) offered by Papa Valley Wagyu, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services or products under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You certify that you are an individual, that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you are a legal resident of the United States. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form and maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete, or that Papa Valley Wagyu has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, Papa Valley Wagyu has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the service(s) (or any portion thereof) offered by Papa Valley Wagyu.
It is Papa Valley Wagyu policy to protect consumers and itself from possible fraudulent activity resulting in financial loss for either party and therefore Papa Valley Wagyu may elect to suspend or cancel orders/services at its discretion without warning or notification.
Debit Card and Credit Card – In the event You are using a debit card or credit card to make a purchase, a pre-authorization will be placed on your account to hold the funds necessary for your transaction until the card is actually processed.
4. Copyright notice – Copyright notice for all pages on Papa Valley Wagyu, website(s). All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction of these pages for commercial purposes or for distribution to other persons is a violation of United States Copyright law and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties. You may not modify, publish, transmit, create derivative works, or in any other way exploit any of Papa Valley Wagyu’s copyrighted works without first obtaining Papa Valley Wagyu’s written consent. Contact us using the information provided on our website(s) for such consent. You may not view, reproduce, print, or otherwise use any of the content of this website for anything other than your personal, informational, noncommercial use. Any reproduction must include the copyright notice set forth above.
5. Trademark notice – All product names, trademarks, service marks, or other images in this website are either the property of, or used with permission by, Papa Valley Wagyu, and the use thereof without the express written consent of the owner(s) thereof is strictly prohibited. All other product names contained on this web site may be trademarks or service marks of other persons.
6. Links – Papa Valley Wagyu’s website(s) contain links to third party web sites. Papa Valley Wagyu does not control the content of these web sites. Unless specifically stated on Papa Valley Wagyu’s web sites to the contrary, Papa Valley Wagyu is not affiliated with these third parties and does not necessarily endorse or sponsor their web sites, products, or services.
8. Governing Law – By accessing this or any of Papa Valley Wagyu’s website(s), you agree that the laws of the State in which Papa Valley Wagyu is legally registered as a business and/or the State in which Papa Valley Wagyu identifies as our corporate headquarters, without regard to the conflict of laws and principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to use of Papa Valley Wagyu’s website(s). You also submit to the personal jurisdiction of these States and the venue of the state and federal Courts of these States.